As it stands, I’m driving up Friday night and crashing out at Frazier’s secret headquarters somewhere in the East Bay. Since I don’t like being part of the problem — or paying for parking — I’ll be taking as much public transit as I possibly can. So it’s handy that I managed to stumble upon these handy iPhone related Muni apps that use NextBus information. Now all I need is a native looking (i.e. pretty) trip planner and I’m all set. So… Does anybody know of one off the top of their heads — or am I stuck using 511.org over EDGE?
I probably could have put this on the last post, but I’ve just gotta say that the WiFi here is really quite nice. Much nicer than the conference WiFi that I’m used to, actually. Hopefully it stays nice thru the day.
Just in case you want to say hey, here’s the sessions I’m going to try to be in at WordCamp:
- 9:00am Widgets Showcase (Main Hall)
- 10:00am Blog Promotion and Writing a Compelling Blog (Main Hall)
- 11:00am State of the Word (Main Hall)
- 2:00pm WordPress as CMS (Main Hall)
- 3:00pm Blogs and Journalism (Main Hall)
- 4:00pm High Performance WordPress (Second Room)
- 5:00pm Microformats and Structured Blogging (Second Room)
If you want to check out the other talks, you should probably peep the schedule for yourself.